|Providing Excellence in OEM Support
84 De Baets St., Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada, R2J 3S9
Phone: (204) 661-8111 Fax: (204) 663-9279 Email us
| Bulldog ratchet jacks are versatile tools for laod bearing and lifting, height adjustment, three point hitch elevation, implement leveling, and wheel extension and retraction Cequent Jack Catalog
| Bulldog Ratchet Jacks
- 16,000 - 18,500 lbs. pull (tension) - 10,000 - 12,500 lbs. Push (compression)
- 3/8" U-brackets tested to the endurance limit by a major OEM. Exceeds the life of the competitive product by a factor of six
- Stainless steel flat ratchet sprint tested to 20 times the competition's life
- Reinforced steel assembly housing with user-friendly pawl.
- Corrosion-resistant surfaces.
- Standard measuremetns of 20" retracted, 28" extended, 8" travel
- 1 5/8" - 5 yellow zinc dichromated-plated Acme screws.
| Travel and Clearance Chart
For more information on pricing and delivery for our Agricultural Jacks
Email Us or call our Sales Team at (204) 661-8111